Get trained with Vicusdt
We offer training courses in HydroComp marine propulsion tools or other propulsion engineering capabilities. Either to learn how to use the software for the first time or to improve your skills and be more efficient in delivering results. Our training courses are tailored to your needs.
We have a highly qualified teaching team composed of engineers, naval architects including PhD and CFD specialists.
We develop customized courses for companies, universities, designers or suppliers of propulsion equipment.
We deliver training certificates for those attending our courses.
We offer lots of resources to help you get started and get the most out of HydroComp software and your marine propulsion engineering knowledge.
Some of the topics we can help you with:
- Basic and advanced training NavCad and PropExpert
- Modeling of thrusters with PropCad.
- Detailed thruster design with PropElements
- Mechanical propeller calculations
- Design of shafting lines,etc.