Can we help you?
We’ll be pleased to answer your questions
Offshore, tugs & dredgers
Avoid surprises in sea trials
The advanced CFD simulation capabilities of VICUSdt have great advantages when it comes to optimizing and simulating the operation of work vessels, from the behavior at sea of an AHT, to the shallow water navigation of a suction hopper dredger through the indirect pull of an escort tug, the precise simulation of these maneuvers allows the designer or owner to know in advance the best design alternatives and guarantee performance avoiding surprises in sea trials.
Some examples of projects:
- Seakeeping analysis of Crew Transfer Vessel
- Bollard pull optimization of a 200 TBP AHT
- Hull optimization of a dredger. Power prediction for shallow water
- Design and supply of main thrusters for offshore work vessel
- Trouble shooting of towpull and vibration problems on a pusher
- Streamline analysis on oceanographic gondola in offshore construction vessel
Our work has resulted in excellent results in ships of the most important shipowners in the sector such as: